File FTC Consumer Complaint

The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Bureau of Consumer Protection provides a form that specifically mentions unsolicited commercial e-mail (spam):

“If you have a specific complaint about unsolicited commercial e-mail(spam), use the form below. You can forward spam directly to the Commission at without using the complaint form.”

Visit the FTC home page at:

No comments yet.

Leave a Reply

Call Now Button